Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water and Glycerin, All-in-1 Hydrating, good for Normal to Dry Skin, 13.5 Fl Oz-
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin. The Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water for all skin types effectively cleanses, removes makeup and hydrates skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing. This facial cleanser removes makeup, leaving skin perfectly clean without over drying. This Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle on skin and can be used to remove face makeup and eye makeup. It is formulated with 99% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% of the formula is to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
- Cleanses, removes makeup and hydrates skin all-in-1
- Lifts away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing leaving skin clean and hydrated
- Formulated without parabens, fragrances, or sulfates